In an interview this morning with CNN, Mark Zuckerberg profusely apologized on behalf of Facebook, for the role his company played in the Cambridge Analytica scandal.
“This was a major breach of trust and I’m really sorry this happened,” said Zuckerberg. “Our responsibility now is to make sure this doesn’t happen again.”
The comments followed an industry-wide uproar about how third-party developers are privy to the data of Facebook users, wherein...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events