DiDi Chuxing, the world’s largest ride-sharing company, has appointed Zenith as its media agency in mainland China.
The remit covers all aspects of integrated media buying and planning, across both digital and traditional media. Zenith has created a bespoke agency unit, DZ, specifically to meet DiDi’s needs. Headquartered in Beijing, DiDi operates in more than 400 Chinese cities and has in excess of 450 million users.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events