In Hurley’s absence, the day-to-day running of the site will be overseen by Salar Kamangar, the former vice-president of web applications at parent company Google.
Hurley said, For the past two years, I've taken on more of an advisory role at YouTube as Salar Kamangar has led the company's day-to-day operations. I will continue to serve as an advisor and am excited to witness the next phase of YouTube’s growth.
Hurley, who with Steve Chen and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events