More often than not, it’s a wrench to say no’. Some level of guilt is associated with this ubiquitous word when used in response to a request. The recipient is turned down, rejected, spurned, and perhaps you feel bad.
In the media, marketing and communications industry, things are asked of you all the time, and it can be even more awkward when saying no is kissing goodbye to a healthy profit.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events