Australian consumers have a high tendency to abandon virtual shopping carts, with 57% discarding their carts sometimes or all the time, particularly in the product categories of fashion 67% and furniture 65%,
According to findings from the SAP Consumer Propensity Study, consumers based in Australia demand value-added services such as being able to exchange and return services, followed by the ability to compare prices and specifications, and the option of being able to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events