Pollution caused by plastic waste is a problem that many people are aware of but few take action against. Around 8 million tons of plastic end up in the world’s oceans each year, with more than 80% coming from Asia, according to the Nikkei Asian Review.
In Japan, the Tokyo Metropolitan Government faces the unenviable task of changing ingrained behaviour with almost no funding for communications.
Japan is known internationally for...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events