Starcom has scored a sweet victory in China, emerging as the winner of a major media pitch by Ferrero, Campaign has learned.
The China-wide account includes all offine and online media planning and buying for the Italian chocolate and confectionary company's entire suite of brands in the market, including Kinder and Ferrero Rocher, according to someone with knowledge of the pitch. Varied estimates suggest the account to be worth at least RMB $200 million...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events