Right-time, right-place delivery of ads is an ideal as old as advertising itself. But today's digital ad ecosystem, despite billions in investment and adspend, kind of sucks at itas anyone who's experienced incessant retargeting for a pair of shoes they bought a week ago can attest.
A company called SilverPush has a couple of real-time, tech-powered spins on addressing the right-time, right-place RTRP problem, and it is enjoying an expansion of territory...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events