It sounds eerily familiar
“Most of the Asian ad industry is reeling. Budgets and revenues are down. People are demoralised. Clients often force agencies to churn out rubbish with the threat of the axe over their heads. The result Creative quality is declining. There’s little respect for the value an agency can add.
“So what are we hoping for That next year the clouds of recession will lift. Clients will start spending...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events