Seoul Convention Bureau has released its latest figures, showing 40 international conference wins for the year to date that are expected to attract 35,000 delegates. The haul includes 12 large-scale conferences of over 1,000 delegates, which are anticipated to attract 25,000 delegates in total.
The figures represent an increase on 2017 figures, which saw 42 international conferences attracting 30,325 delegates secured. In fact, figures have been consistently increasing in recent years with 28 international conference...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events