For the first time in its 39-year history, a new president-elect was chosen to replace industry veteran Janet Tan-Collis as president of the Singapore Association of Convention Exhibition Organisers Suppliers SACEOS.
During the association’s annual general meeting AGM, Aloysius Arlando was unanimously chosen as president-elect and will succeed Tan-Collis at the next annual meeting in April 2019. He has served in the executive committee for two terms.
Arlando is one...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events