On Computer Security Day, Marriott Internationalthe biggest hotel group in the worldrevealed a massive data breach that affected 500 million guests who stayed in Starwood properties between 2014 and this September. Bloomberg reported that it may one of the biggest such breaches in corporate history.
The information collected in the breach includes names, mailing addresses, phone numbers, passport numbers, Starwood Preferred Guest account information, date of birth, gender, arrival and departure information, reservation...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events