Filling a leadership vacancy that opened in September, RGA has appointed Tuomas Peltoniemi, formerly of TBWA's Digital Arts Network, as EVP and managing director, APAC.
Peltoniemi, who last served as DAN's Asia president for digital and innovation, begins the role on 3 January, overseeing RGA's offices in Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney, Melbourne and Tokyo.
Jim Moffatt departed as RGA's APAC MD after four...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events