Procter Gamble will not follow in the footsteps of Unilever and stop working with individual agencies in favour of only partnering with holding companies.
In June Unilever chief executive Alan Jope said it was two-thirds of the way through shifting its brand relationships to the holding company level rather than the individual sub-brands. The new arrangements will be company-wide.
The move by the Anglo-Dutch FMCG giant sparked speculation on whether...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events