The CEO of McCann Australia is leaving the agency after just one year. Nicole Taylor joined McCann as chief executive in June last year after serving in leadership roles at DDB and George Patterson, both in Sydney, for the past decade.
A press release from McCann says Taylor will be taking up a new role in Europe, closer to her family in the UK. “We are sorry to see Nic...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events