MC Saatchi’s shares crashed by more than 40% Wednesday morning after it was forced to make adjustments of 11.6 million US$15.2 million to its results following an investigation into accounting errors.
The business first revealed the mistake over the summer and appointed PwC to carry out an independent review, which also found that there are errors dating back to 2014.
Following the review, adjustments of 11.6 million...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events