Marketing is now the main cross-functional unit informing customer experience, according to Salesforce's latest State of Marketing report.
Having surveyed more than 4,100 marketing leaders worldwide, the study, now in its fifth year, covers a wide range of functions, challenges and tools that marketers are faced with in today's digital economy.
Among several key findings was that with its position in understanding consumer behaviour,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events