Selling the value of marketing technology to the C-suite can only work if marketers speak the language of the boardroom, according to the 2017 State of Marketing Tech report released by digital transformation company Squiz.
There is a disconnect between marketers and the C-suite, the report says, as only 35 percent of marketers surveyed think that their CEOs strongly realise the potential revenue uplift and saving of martech investment. Furthermore, the marketers said...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events