We are delighted to announce the winner of our cover competition, for which we invited designers and creatives around the region to create a cover for a special edition of Campaign Asia magazine that launches this week at Spikes Asia and for Campaign members.
The brief was deliberately simple: create an image that sums up our headline and the theme of the magazine, which honours the 50th anniversary of the Campaign brand: 'Campaign at 50: 50 Asian stories to celebrate'.
We received over 30 entries from across the continent but this fun and imaginative design by the Singapore team at Jones Knowles Ritchie was, we unanimously agreed, the standout winner. JKR won two free delegate passes to Spikes Asia in recognition of their work.
Watch this space for a gallery of the runners-up, coming soon.
GET MEMBERSHIP AND GET OUR MAGAZINES
Campaign Asia produces a few special edition magazines a year, available only to our paying subscribers. These 'members' will also have access to all our Premium content, which includes:
- Exclusive editorial analysis on Asia's Top 1000 Brands, Agency Report Cards, 40 Under 40, Cannes Lions and more
- Asia's Power List: Asia's top 50 brand marketers
- Survey studies on industry hot topics such as gender diversity
- In-depth features in topical issues and sector studies
- Unlimited web access to an archive of over 70,000 articles
- Front stage pass: Conference video insight sessions
- Member only email bulletins
- A 20% discount at conferences