Background and objective
Philips wanted to create greater awareness and drive consideration and preference in Vietnam for a range of premium products, such as a pressure cooker, air fryer, garment steamer and cordless vacuum.
The core target audience was young Vietnamese couples and families in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi, residing in upscale apartment buildings.
According to a Nielsen study, in APAC,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events