In China, pop-up events are the latest fad for international brands that want to give consumers a little taste of luxury. We’ve seen a lot of brands like Louis Vuitton, Prada, and Cartier host elaborate pop-up exhibitions that offer a variety of unique opportunities for fashion fans to immerse themselves in anything from themed parties to gatherings where decades of fashion house history is put on display. Now, Hermès...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events