Google has announced it will demonetise sites on its Chrome browser that host disruptive ads within short-form videosuch as long, non-skippable pre-roll, mid-roll, and ads that obscure a videoas part of new set of standards released by the Coalition for Better Ads.
The Coalition for Better Ads was formed in 2016 to set standards for ads that provide a better experience for internet users. It now counts 34 members, including...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events