Caspar Schlickum, formerly regional head of Wunderman, will be leading Accenture Interactive Operations, the company's marketing managed services arm, in APAC as MD, the latter company has announced.
Based in Singapore, Schlickum was from July 2016 until January the APAC CEO of Wunderman and also EMEA CEO and co-founder of Xaxis, WPP’s data-driven media business. Prior to WPP, he worked in Deutsche Bank’s investment banking division.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events