Kathmandu Valley was a city of temples. Now it is a city of tents. This is a very unfortunate time for all Nepalese across the world. Since 25 April at 1156 NST, things have drastically changed for all of us.
As you know from following the news, the death toll from the devastating earthquake of 7.8 magnitude that struck us about a week back is already above...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events