Discovery Channel is strengthening its lead over CNN and all the other pan-regional TV channels as the clear favourite among Asia's elite, according to the latest results of the rolling quarterly PAX survey from Synovate. Senior business people and big-spending consumers have consistently rated Discovery the most-watched of the international channels, but the gap is getting wider. Across all 11 markets covered by the survey for the TV portion, 21.9 per cent of people said they...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events