While the appointment of controversial actress Angelababy as the brand ambassador for Christian Dior stirred up much controversy in China in May, it may not have been such a bad move for the brand after all. According to a report released this month by RTG Consulting Group RTG, the French luxury powerhouse has been named the most relevant luxury label by China’s Generation-Z a group that ranges in age from 15-24. And Angelababys extreme popularity...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events