Dentsu has tied up with Scrum Ventures, a US venture-capital company, to promote the development of sports-based startups in Japan and internationally.
The agreement will see the two companies stage Sports Tech Tokyo, a programme that invites startups from around the world to pitch their ideas to investors, in Japan and the US next year. The application period lasts until 7 January.
A spokesperson for Dentsu said they hoped to attract...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events