Dentsu has launched a tender offer to acquire a stake in Septeni Holdings, a Japanese digital marketing company, for 6.9 billion yen US$62 million. Dentsu aims to take a 20.99% stake, with the tender set to close on 11 December.
Septeni is listed on the JASDAQ Standard of the Tokyo Stock Exchange. Founded in 1990 as an HR company, it ventured into internet advertising in 2000. That now makes up its core business,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events