SINGAPORE Dentsu Aegis Network will be hosting an exclusive party called Neo Godai on 22 September for the third year running during Spikes Asia.
The party will endeavour to bring music, people and technology together under one roof to celebrate another year in this rapidly changing industry.
Dick van Motman, CEO Dentsu Aegis Network Southeast Asia said the industry is moving fast, and there’s no doubt the digital economy is driving a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events