DDB has unveiled a new corporate identity that invokes the founding principles of the three men who started the agency 70 years ago Ned Doyle, Mac Dane and Bill Bernbach.
The new logo was designed by DDB North America and incorporates the founders’ surnames, echoing the full name of the company when it first launched Doyle Dane Bernbach. It returns to and adapts the original logo that used...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events