Events industry veteran Darren Kerr has moved to London as head of creative services for experiential agency Clive.
Previously based in Hong Kong as creative strategist of Factor168, he has been involved in events such as Oracle Openworld, Clinton Global Initiative and the 2015 APEC CEO Summit featuring over twenty heads of state, including President Barack Obama and President Xi Jingping.
Kerr has also built a portfolio of live experiential marketing...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events