The two pitches are now at the final presentation stage.
The agencies invited to pitch for Indomie were incumbent Lowe Indonesia, Leo Burnett and Ogilvy, with Leo Burnett and Lowe Indonesia subsequently shortlisted for the final round, sources said.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events