The guidelines from the State Administration of Radio, Film and Television SARFT, which were already implemented nationwide, may be negative for production companies set up to remake popular American series such as Glee, Gossip Girl, and How I Met Your Mother.
The other five in the decree are to draw clear lines between ourselves and the enemy in dramas incorporating revolutionary history must not amplify or emphasise family conflicts must not...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events