Gaming entertainment and influencer company Ampverse launched today in Southeast Asia.
Based in both Thailand and Singapore, Ampverse was founded to bring gaming talent greater opportunities to partner with brands, publishers and agencies across the region. Gaming is growing exponentially across Southeast Asia, with the number of gamers forecast to reach 400 million by 2021.
Ampverse’s co-founders Ferdinand Gutierrez, Charlie Ballie, Matthias Beyer and Surasak Winijbring significant experience from the gaming,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events