eMarketer has released its rankings for Chinese ecommerce platforms where, as expected, has Alibaba taking the top spot with a 58.2% share this year. Its closest competitor JD.com trails behind at a 16.3% share but the report emphasises that the Chinese ecommerce scene has become more dynamic in recent years with the emergence of several new players.
Most notably, specialist sites such as electronics retailer Suning and branded fashion retailer Vipshop, or vip.com are...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events