It’s understandable if you’re outside of China trying to learn about ecommerce here, and you think the quest for success is between the go-to platforms Tmall and JD.
These two platforms are often mentioned by certain media outlets churning out quick articles. As is usually the case, the reality here in China is far from the online portrayal of it. Speaking to a variety of experts in China, it becomes clear to me...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events