In a bid to underscore the Alibaba brand with the millions of users, products and brands on its platform, the Chinese-based ecommerce giant this week created its very own font to be used internationally.
In a recent blog post, Yang Guang, senior director of Alibaba New Retail Design was quoted explaining that the platform's global scale and rapid expansion made it “all the more important to have an official typeface that not only...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events