Yoichiro Basso has left AKQA Tokyo after two years as managing director. Aika Sawai, formerly executive director of delivery and operations, is to replace him.
Basso did not specify what his next move would be. Sawai joined AKQA seven years ago, starting out as an account manager for Nike.
In an emailed statement after Campaign first reported the management change, Brian Vella, managing partner for Asia-Pacific, said there is no one...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events