The award, presented by Media at a ceremony in Singapore last night, recognised its achievement in forging a cohesive network of agencies. The agency’s highlights include scooping the regional Guinness account.
Media Agency of the Year went to OMD Asia-Pacific, which posted new business growth of 34 per cent and a client retention rate of 98 per cent, winning a clutch of awards in the process.
Network of the Year...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events