ADK is to delist from the Tokyo Stock Exchange from 16 March. The move follows Bain Capital’s purchase of the company last year. ADK first listed in 1987 as Asatsu Inc, and later as Asatsu-DK Inc after merging with Dai-ichi kikaku.
David Gross-Loh, the Bain Capital managing director who led the bid to buy ADK, has been named as a director of the company. He will share the board with president and group...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events