Shawn Schrader, the Tokyo-based group creative director of Google’s Brand Studio Asia-Pacific, died in July after a battle with cancer.
Named to Campaign’s 40 under 40 in 2016, Shawn arrived in Tokyo more than 10 years ago from the US and quickly made a name for himself as a well-liked and highly respected fixture in the local creative scene. Before joining Google, he spent nearly four years at TBWA Hakuhodo, where he worked...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events