While Amazon continues to assert dominance over ecommerce in the West, Alibaba have been increasing their influence over the East. Recently, Alibaba has been setting their sights further afield from their native China, with Southeast Asia becoming a key focus of their investments. Amazon has also made their way into the region however, leading to a competitive e-commerce landscape.
There are plenty of reasons for this, of course, but some factors setting the stage for...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events