Scroll down to find a link to the entry form. Please enter before the deadline of September 10, 2018 @23.59pm HKT.
We are delighted to open nominations for our annual 40 Under 40 list, which showcases the best young talent in the Asian marcomms industry.
Every year we are consistently impressed by the achievements we get to hear about through the nomination process. The men and women who make the list stand out for so many different reasons: last year's 40 Under 40 included artistic directors creating groundbreaking work, strategists pushing the agenda on consumer research and founders of exciting digital agencies, plus a host of talented marketing managers, creatives, communications executives and more.
Think of that person about whom you've always thought: "Wow, they've really done a lot for their age"; tell us about their background and their achievements and, if we agree they're a standout, see them honoured with a place on Campaign's highly influential list.
The winning nominees will have their photographs and profiles featured in Campaign Asia-Pacific in October. [Please note: the full list of winners will be available only to premium members of Campaign. This year's entry fee includes a one-year membership that can be used by the entrant or gifted to a person in their company.]
You may put forward up to two candidates from your own regional agency network or company who are under the age of 40, with an explanation as to why they stand out. (To be clear, this means up to two people per agency brand per country; and they must be aged 39 or under up to but not including 1 October 2018).
These people must be based in Asia-Pacific and must be holding a job or in an industry directly related to advertising and marketing.
While we will consider candidates from other Campaign Asia-Pacific listings, such as Women to Watch, Digital A-List and Media A-List, we do ask that candidates wait until 2019 if they have already been featured in any of these lists within the last 12 months. If, however, the candidate will no longer meet the age requirements in a year’s time we will consider their application this year.
- One completely filled nomination form per candidate
- A high-resolution image of each nominee of at least 300dpi and a minimum of 6” across at the widest point (A good rule of thumb is that a JPEG image should be at least 5MB and a PNG image around 8MB). This can be attached to the form or emailed to [email protected].
- An entry fee of US$360 per candidate.This includes the entry fee and a one year membership with Campaign Asia-Pacific, which can be used by the entrant or gifted to a person within the same company. Find more details about the benefits of membership here and please direct any questions to [email protected]. On completion of the form you will be redirected to a secure payment page and our membership manager will follow up with you to arrange the membership.
- Deadline for entry: September 10, 2018 @ 23:59pm HKT
- Please send enquiries and high-res images to [email protected]
QUESTIONS ASKED IN THE NOMINATION FORM
- Basic details: Candidate's name, designation, age, a brief CV
- The candidate’s backstory: how they came to be where they are now
- What are they passionate about in their work? What sets them apart from their colleagues?
- What are they doing not just to assist the company they work for and its clients, but also to take the industry forward? We want to hear concrete examples of successes from the last 12 months.
- Notable information on personal characteristics/working style—we want to get a sense of the individual
- Any comments/endorsements from supervisors/clients. This is not obligatory but may strengthen the submission
To enquire about sponsorship opportunities or to be involved with 40 Under 40 in another way, please contact:
Gareth Scott, Commercial Director
[email protected] | +65 6579 0556
Sonia Young, Commercial Director
[email protected] | +852 2122 5974
More 40 Under 40