DMA China is a one-day high-end event for brand marketers and data technology professionals to discuss China’s unique data environment. Leading big data experts, data scientists and technology officers from the most influential brands will share view points and best practices on how marketers should navigate China’s ecosystem and tackle the issues brands and agencies face today. This forum will focus on:
• What is an effective data monetisation strategy?
• Moving toward data-driven omni-channel precision marketing: how to reach the target audience based on the cross-channel data?
• Mobile marketing key challenges: how to reduce traffic costs and improve the efficiency of advertising?
• Discovering the opportunities and challenges of e-commerce in the era of big data
• From IT to DT: how to increase CRM efficiency through the transformation of customer digitalisation management?
• How can programmatic buying maximise ROI?
• How to optimise the consumer’s digital experience through data empowerment?
• The New Retail age: how blockchain technology will change online consumption?
For more information, please contact:
Direct: +852 2122 5295
Head of Sales – Greater China & North Asia
Direct: +852 3175 1987