Dentsu has appointed two advisors to its president, Toshihiro Yamamoto, as part of an annual reshuffle of executive officers. The counselors, Yoshio Takada and Wataru Mochizuki, are expected to support Yamamoto in implementing reforms to Dentsu’s working environment, among other responsibilities.
In a statement, Dentsu said it has “reviewed a series of duties at the executive officer level” to take into account its reform process.
Among the newly appointed executive officers is...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events