For the first part of our series on female leadership in Japan, we speak to Chieko Ohuchi. Ohuchi was recently appointed to lead one of Dentsu’s six creative divisions. This made her the first woman and the first planner, to lead a creative division at Dentsu. She is arguably the most influential female manager in Dentsu.
In this interview, Ohuchi gives insight into the future of planning and creative work, and practical advice on how...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events