Mergers and acquisition activity across the marketing and advertising space appears to be in steep decline from the same period last year according to a global deals report released by R3.
The significant drop is attributed to the slowdown in China. It saw a 78 percent decrease in deal value and 45 percent decrease in total number of deals compared to H1 2016 $1,601 million vs. $346 million and 22 deals vs. 12 deals...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events