One or more of the big six advertising groups will be bought by a consulting or IT giant within the next five years, a leading MA adviser has forecast.
Ben Tolley, a partner at Clarity, which advised independent Australian creative agency The Monkeys and sister design shop Maud on their sale to Accenture Interactive this week, said he expects consulting and IT firms to make bigger acquisitions in marketing...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events