Games rooms, free meals, massage parlours, nap pods even concierge services to take care of your personal needs. In terms of work perks, it appears companies are increasingly offering everything but the kitchen sink in a bid to attract and retain top talent.
A 2017 study by recruitment specialists Glassdoor revealed that 57 per cent of job seekers count work perks among their top considerations before taking a new job. In which case, it’s no...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events