This three-minute Ramadan-themed film for BMW by Serviceplan is remarkable in many ways. The performance of the main actor. That it's a single Steadicam shot with absurdly difficult lighting. That it tells its story so economically we don't know what caused the men's falling out, but we get hints. The song. The feels.
If the product placement is a bit heavy-handed, Ad Nut feels confident you'll forgive it like Ad Nut did, and anyway...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events